Rules of Conduct
We are a lightworkers’ community which is focused on love and respect. We share a common goal: to help the Humanity to ascend. We share the common ways: we channel, speak galactic languages, and socialize with gifted people. We take seriously the words love and light, we follow the path of love.
Our community is very open, people come from all around the globe all the time and we don’t pre-select members. Everyone is welcome! Since we are so open, negative things can happen.
As an experienced community we have adopted very simple rules of conduct:
- Be kind to others and show each other the respect you would like to receive.
We all have different Belief Systems and to interact with each other we sometimes need to accept and listen to others in an open discussion format, albeit we personally might not agree, we can look towards accepting of other people’s way of life as long as it done with love and respect.
By joining us you accept these simple rules and follow them in all Hucolo venues: our website hucolo.org, Hucolo forums, Hangouts, Facebook pages and public chats.
To formalize the process for resolving conflicts we detail below possible misconducts and consequences, if you are unsure, keep on reading.
Be respectful. Every individual is different, but disagreement is no excuse for poor manners. We might all experience some frustration now and then, but we cannot allow that frustration to turn into a personal attack.
Be careful in the words that you choose. Be kind to others. Do not insult or put down other members. Harassment and other exclusionary behavior aren’t acceptable. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Violent threats or language directed against another person.
- Discriminatory jokes and language.
- Posting sexually explicit or violent material.
- Revealing (or threatening to reveal) other people’s personal information and identification (“doxing”).
- Personal insults, especially those using racist or sexist terms.
Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Repeated Harassment of others, Cyberbullying; In general, if someone asks you to stop, then stop.
- Use or promotion of illegal drugs or weapons on camera
- If someone attacks you, please contact Hucolo Founders Committee.
- The Committee will contact the offender and give them a warning.
- If the attacks continue, the committee will expel the attacker from the community after 3 warnings.
Hucolo Channeling Community